25aug4:00 pmMSU Tollgate Farm to Table Dinner4:00 pm 28115 Meadowbrook Rd
Michigan State University alumni and friends of MSU Tollgate Farm are invited to the Tollgate Farm to Table Dinner. Enjoy an evening outdoors
Michigan State University alumni and friends of MSU Tollgate Farm are invited to the Tollgate Farm to Table Dinner. Enjoy an evening outdoors on the farm with scenic hills and countryside practically unknown elsewhere in present-day Oakland County. Proceeds will support MSU Tollgate’s educational programming.
The evening will feature:
- A four-course meal prepared by local chefs, coordinated by
MSU alumnus Jeff Rose, an accomplished chef with CAYA (Come As You Are) Smokehouse Grill. Other local chefs include:
- Alan Mehar – Compass Group Detroit
- Jay Gundy – Red Dunn Kitchen
- Chris Johnson – The Meeting House
- The menu will be set by the chefs to highlight food grown locally either at MSU Tollgate Farm or within a 25-mile radius.
- Wagon ride to the dinner location.
Special note: Dinner will be served outdoors on grass. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and outdoor garden party attire. High-heeled shoes are not recommended. There will be walking on uneven ground on farm property including gardens and a hayfield.
The event will be held regardless of weather. In the event of rain, dinner will be served in the historic barn.
Cost is $150 per person with a registration by August 19, 2018. Register Now
(Saturday) 4:00 pm
28115 Meadowbrook Rd